It’s the final days of Sephora’s annual VIB sale! The sale ends tomorrow, so if you haven’t purchased anything yet – now is the time! If you are a VIB, the code 20FORVIB gets you 20% off. For beauty insiders, the code INSIDER15 gets you 15% off. I’ve restocked some products for myself and purchased Christmas gifts as well. These are my picks from the sale this year!
- Laura Mercier translucent setting powder: I swear by this product. I️t keeps my combination skin matte throughout the day and can even last through a long call. I’ve debated trying other powders but thought – if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it! I did a full review that you can read here.
- Laura Mercier face polish: Another great Laura Mercier product! I recently received a sample size of this product and have loved it! Since having Teddy, my skin has been incredibly dry. I started using this 2-3 times a week after washing my face before applying moisturizer and have noticed a big difference. This is currently on my Christmas list so hopefully someone gets it before I run out!
- Tarte Tartelette Toasted Eyeshadow Palette: There are so many eyeshadow palettes to choose from so its hard to pick just one. This palette has both matte and glittery shadows. I have several palettes and find myself using only the nudes and browns, which is why this palette is on my wishlist (hint hint family that reads this). I also really like that it is named Tartelette. This palette is also on my wishlist but it is unfortunately not available at Sephora.
- Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer: This is a restock for me. I definitely am reaching for concealer more now that I am getting less sleep and always have dark circles under my eyes. This concealer goes on smooth, does not settle into fine lines around the eyes and lasts until the end of the day. I can’t live without it!
- Laneige Good Night Kit: This kit is only $10! This is a new brand that is a part of the K beauty hype. I received a sample of the sleeping mask that I used for a few nights and really liked it. This kit includes a lip mask and I can’t wait to try it out. I may have ordered this for myself as a stocking stuffer…
- Becca Glow on the Go Highlighter Set: This set comes in two colors – opal and the infamous champagne pop. I don’t have time to wear highlighter on a daily basis but have always wanted to try the hyped champagne pop powder. For only $20 for a liquid and powder travel size, I couldn’t pass this up! I’ll let you all know if it lives up to the hype.
- IT Cosmetics Your Skin but Better CC+ Cream with SPF 50+: This was another restock for me. I have raved about this several times on the blog. I love this CC cream. Its great to apply when you don’t want the weight of foundation but with similar coverage. I wear only this and mascara on weekends when running errands or layer it with the concealer and translucent powder above during the week.
I purchased a few other things as gifts for other people, so I don’t want to ruin the surprise. What are you planning on purchasing during the sale?