I’m sure your timeline is full of many Nordstrom Anniversary Sale posts. Like a lot of you, I do not have a Nordstrom credit card and have been patiently waiting until today to make my purchases from the sale. It is finally open to the peasants, I mean public!! I have listed some of my favorite posts from other bloggers and a few items that I have on my wishlist. More information in less time!
I recently made a big purchase at The LOFT when they had their 4th of July sale and my amazing mother brought me some post-baby clothes in her most recent visit so I feel a little guilty spending more money on things I don’t necessarily need. I likely won’t purchase all of these items but looking never hurt, right?
Two of my favorite fashion bloggers have several posts on the sale, including their purchases with reviews and pictures of them in their items. Emily at The Sweetest Thing has several posts on her purchases, reviews and beauty items she has bought from the sale. Her husband is a physician and she just had a baby a few months ago so I identify with her lifestyle right now. I also really like Krista at Covering the Bases! She has a day job that is not blogging and therefore has more work appropriate attire on her site, which I find helpful.
1. Eliza J Crepe Fit and Flare Dress in Navy. I love Eliza J dresses! They are well made, modern and fit well. Krista (Covering the Bases) has a post that includes this dress and it looks adorable on her. It is already in my shopping bag.
2. Calson Long Sleeve Scoop Neck Tee in all the colors. This shirt has been on almost every fashion bloggers’ post about the sale. It looks comfortable and seems to fit everyone well in their reviews. At only $18, I may have to stock up on a few of the colors available. Most of the colors are still in stock!
3. WAYF Greyson Lace Top in Rose and Ivory. This is also a top that has been on several fashion bloggers’ post. It is the perfect top to dress up for work or dress down with a pair of jeans or leather leggings for the weekend. Now I just need to decide on what color to order…
4. LUSH Roll Tab Sleeve Shirt in several colors. Some of the more mainstream colors like cream have already sold out. However, there are still a few good colors to choose from. Several bloggers have also reviewed this top so look around to find a good example. I have a feeling this top will sell out of all colors soon, so don’t wait too long.
5. Zella Live In High Waist Leggings in Black. I already own a pair of these leggings and LOVE them. I think the high waist will be much appreciated after the baby arrives. The leggings are comfortable without being too constricting. I wear them to Pure Barre and also as pants. They aren’t shiny like a lot of work out gear, which makes them easy to wear with a tunic to work.
6. Chelsea28 Ruffle Cardigan in Beige. There were several great cardigans that were included in the sale but have already sold out. Fortunately, this one is still available. I love the ruffle detail in the back!
7. Beyond Yoga Space Dye Camisole with Shelf Bra. I have several beyond yoga pieces that I love. They are great quality and extremely comfortable. They are a great workout brand and several items in the sale so I suggest looking through them and picking the ones you want. I will return to Pure Barre after this baby is out and boards are over.
8. Fresh Sugar Lip Romance Set. I love Fresh products, especially their lip care line. I already have a brand new set backed in my hospital bag for labor. Stock up on this while it is on sale!
9. GlamGlow Clearing Treatment Pro Set. I have always wanted to try the GlamGlow clearing treatment after hearing all the hype from the beauty community over the years. I have tried the YouthMud and love it so this is next on my list.
10. Living Proof Full Hair Care Trio. These are full sized products! I have friends that rave about this hair care line and since I am currently running low on shampoo, I thought now would be a good time to try it out. Its only $45 for a full size of the shampoo and conditioner as well as their texturing spray. I’ll let you all know how well it works.