I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!! Teddy was able to meet much of his extended family! We survived a 6 + 2 hour car ride with Teddy twice in the long weekend. I did a little Christmas shopping during his nap times. Here are a few of the Cyber Monday sales I shopped and items that are currently on my wishlist.
First, I live by my Erin Condren planner. It’s the only way I can keep up with all of our family’s activities. I order one for myself and several as gifts each year. There is still 30% off your order with the code ECBF17. Don’t wait – there is hardly ever a sale on their planners.
Ann Taylor | 50% off and free shipping with code BESTMONDAY
- I love this sweater with bows on the sleeve!
- This dress and this dress are figure flattering – great for new moms.
- This sweater is on my wishlist and appears nursing friendly.
Anthropologie | 20% off and free shipping on orders over $100 – no code needed
- Give me all the candles! Great for yourself and giving as a gift.
Banana Republic | 50% off – no code needed
- I wore this sweater dress for our Christmas pictures and love it.
- An applicant wore this dress to interview and convinced me that I need it. It’s perfect for interviews or presentations.
Express | 50% off and free shipping – no code needed
J Crew | 40% off and free shipping with code SHOPFAST
J Crew Factory | 50% or more off with code CYBER
- I have this skirt in khaki and wear it all the time. It’s professional but also comfortable.
- I also have this vest and love it. They have it in several prints and it’s a steal at $35.
- These heels are comfortable and perfect for interviews!
LOFT | 50% off and free shipping with code CLICK
- I purchased this sweater in maroon and it is warm, comfortable and flattering. I definitely recommend it.
- I have these jeggings in a couple colors and am in love. They are thick enough to wear to work but stretchy enough to be comfortable.
- This sweater and this sweater are on my wishlist.
Nordstrom | 20% off select sale item
- I have these leggings and wear them often. They are thick enough to wear with a tunic type top, like this one.
- My sister used these highlighters on me over the weekend so I may have to purchase a set for myself (or hope that someone buys it for me).
- My straightener that I use every day is on sale!
- I use this backpack as a smaller diaper bag for shorter trips with Teddy.
Old Navy | 50% off and free socks – no code needed
- They have really cute kids clothes. We recently purchased this sweater for Teddy to wear for our Christmas pictures.
- This sweater jumper and this military jacket are also in his closet and adorable!
Pottery Barn et al | Deals on multiple items and 20% off with code UNWRAP
- We plan on getting Teddy an Anywhere Chair for Christmas. Their rockers are also on sale.